Sr Strategic Sourcing Specialist
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
As a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Specialist, you will have a strong understanding of project management activities, including the end to end project management process in a fast paced, complex business environment. You will work within a team of collaborative colleagues, working on high-impact projects that move the business forward. You will help your team meet deadlines, track, monitor and summarize progress of projects, and prepare reports for senior leadership regarding the status and project of the project.
• Oversees and coordinates the operational and strategy creation aspects of sourcing projects
• Partners with Category and Commodity leaders to create strategy and drive projects to completion
• Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports
• Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customers satisfaction goals and objectives
• Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and customers
You Must Have
• 3-5 years of procurement or supply chain or sourcing-related experience
• Undergraduate degree and some experience in Supply Management / Sourcing / Procurement and leading projects
• Strong project management skills including the ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Strong communication skills (communication with project and procurement teams, externally with suppliers)
• Influential power and leadership skills
• Strong analytical and innovative mindset to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Able to articulate points of view with senior leaders, but execute plans when directed
• Demonstrate actionable results by delivering against targets for financial performance business impact
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically but detailed oriented to support ideology with facts
• Strong leadership skills and ability to direct a cross-functional team
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Market-specific training and ongoing personal development
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Professional development plans – you will become experienced with novel HON products and be part of new growing team
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.