Quality Engineer II - Safety & Productivity Solutions
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for a Quality Engineer II to join our Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solutions team located in Brno. Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at Honeywell SPS that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and product quality.
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges.
Quality Engineer II responsibilities:
- Idea generation aiming resolution
- Brainstorm solutions
- Continuous improvement
- Risk analysis
- Coordinate resolution
- Process guidance
- Regulatory reviews
- Cost improvement analysis
- Drive technical solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Hands on work ethic
- Provide clear and concise communications
- Understanding of quality processes and tools (Ishikawa, 5WHY, FMEA, Control Plan, 8D)
- Technical communication level English (verbal and written)
- Initiative, helpful, good judgment, passionate about details
- Regulatory understanding
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience with plastic injection molding, optics and plastic material testing
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of six sigma tools is good to have
- Ability to partner with others on projects
- Dynamic and creative international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.