Advanced Mechanical Design Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
We have an opportunity for Advanced Mechanical Design Engineer who design and develops aerospace components and accessories in accordance with customer needs and valid company procedures.
• Develop avionics, and supporting part of the plane, focused on design of plane servos,
• Continuously improve Servo’s for planes.
• Optimize newly developed and existing components and their accessories from perspective of manufacturing costs and proven technologies primarily available at the company and at approved suppliers’
• Create 3D models, drawings, bills of materials and other types of technical documentation in compliance with internal company procedures and valid engineering standards
• Provide outputs of given tasks in software and systems established by company in harmony with given rules
• Report progress and results of given tasks and any circumstances, which can have negative impacts on achieving set goals and project targets
• Actively research and try to get familiar with latest state of art components in mechanical engineering overall.
• Bachelor or Master‘s degree in mechanical Engineering
• 3-5 years as a Mechanical Engineer
• Knowledge of any common 3D CAD systems
• Ability to read and understand technical documentation and drawings
• Understanding of basic technologies (machining, bending cutting etc.)
• English B2-C2
• Moving parts experience or Servo design experience.
• Theoretical knowledge of Servo
• Design for six sigma
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to learn and work
• Analytical thinking
• An open, honest and team-oriented personality
• Self-reliance corresponding with level of experience
• 3D printing is an advantage to have
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.