Manufacturing Functional Implementation Lead
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
As a Functional Implementation Leader, you are part of a cross-functional deployment team with the responsibility to deploy the designed “Global Design Model” which will enable SPS to move from current business processes and operating systems to common business processes, enabled by Core SAP.
Specifically, you will have responsibility for:
• Teaming and communicating with the EA Core SAP Teams and SPS as it pertains to all aspects of Manufacturing. This includes understanding the site business requirements and performing gap analysis, assisting with the redesign of processes, and testing to insure conversion success
• Completing key deliverables as assigned such as functional site discovery and scoping documentation, business test scenarios, and others as outlined in the EA deployment methodology
• This Cross-Functional Global Team will roll from project to project with regional deployments
• Responsible for the knowledge transfer to local business users
The scope of Manufacturing includes:
• Operations Management
• Lean Manufacturing
• Inventory Management
• Planning and Forecasting
• Pull Systems
• Variant Configurator
• Quality Management (in-bound and in-process)
• Product Portfolio management
• R&D Integration
• Process Improvement Methodology
• Associated Data and Reporting
• Job requires approx. 50-75% travel
• Work with business process owners and Leadership to develop new organizational roles to fulfill the “To-Be” business processes
• Work with EA functional team to fully understand the global template for Manufacturing in SAP
• Collect, assess and prioritize key business requirement gaps from all sites that are part of a deployment project
• Drive best business process across SPS and possibly HON
• Champion change management activities
• Learn the SAP system to the standard required and ensure that knowledge is effectively transferred to other users
• Ensure that all users are able to operate new business process effectively with minimum impact to the business
• Program management skills including time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
• Handle multiple sites and local teams
• Can operate effectively in a multi-cultural, global environment working with a variety of EA/HON business layers
• Experience with the implementation of ERP systems (preferably SAP, Oracle desirable) to support business processes preferred
• Ability to work closely with IT staff through the design and build of the new business processes
• Ability where needed to drive down into the detail of application use and get “hands on” with the system
• Experience in Six Sigma, Lean or other process-oriented techniques
• Ability to communicate to all levels in the organization
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
Please note that due to the recent global job title standardization process, the internal job title for this position will be IT Project Management Analyst.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.