Contracts Representative II
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
You will become part of our large team of contract professionals located all around the world executing agreements with Honeywell customers. This team has the primary responsibility of drafting and negotiating contracts with our customers, ensuring they are aligned with Honeywell guidelines, policies and procedures and that protect Honeywell interests and proprietary information. You facilitate the process of contract drafting, execution and maintenance utilizing our contracting tools and a detailed understanding of the contracting business process flow.
• Provides comprehensive contractual support with respect to standard and 3rd party non-disclosure agreements (NDAs).
• Identifies and mitigates risks connected with non-standard conditions and customer directed changes.
• Communicates/negotiates with customers.
• Advises internal clients regarding contractual requirements and Honeywell standards and position.
• Ensures compliance with corporate procedures and policies applicable to contracting and contract management; including liaison with the Law Department and other functions for the review and approval of unusual terms.
• Trains and mentors new members on standard NDAs end to end process.
• Master’s degree in Law or equivalent academic education
• 3+ years relevant experience with international law firm or multinational corporation
• Experience in negotiating projects, strong negotiation skills
• Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written), including knowledge of legal and business terminology;
• Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Russian) is a plus;
• Knowledge of (or interest in) common law and major European legal systems
• MS Office literacy
• Bachelor's degree in business management, law or related field with 2 years of experience in commercial contracting or customer service or
• Master’s in Law or JD
• Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written).
• Good knowledge of contract law.
• Understanding of intellectual property protection.
• Knowledge of English legal and business terminology is welcomed.
• Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
• MS Office literacy.
• Ability to function as member of virtual team.
• Integrity and strong focus on compliance with internal standards and policies.
• Sound business judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.