Sr. Reliability Engineer
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment efficiency for retailers, manufacturers, and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services, and support, our solutions give businesses a driven edge in increasingly sophisticated commerce and fulfillment environments.
We are currently looking for a team member for the position of Reliability Engineer for our HONEYWELL INTELLIGRATED Research & Development team in Brno.
How your future role will look like?
Use your knowledge of reliability engineering fundamentals to help Honeywell Intelligrated deliver innovative solutions that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will contribute to the development of next-generation material handling products by evaluating the reliability of components and systems. You will be part of a group of highly committed professionals who guide and ensure the success of product development projects and programs. As a technical expert, you will demonstrate sophisticated tools and techniques to deliver high impact business results while acting as a leader and mentor for other engineers.
• Establish confidence bounds on reliability requirements
• Apply engineering, industrial, and test standards in cooperation with test engineer
• Plan, lead, and execute projects
• Capture, produce, and analyze data
• Perform reliability reviews
• Collaborate with various functional and cross-functional teams
• Prepare or update records, reports, and documentation
• Develop new techniques and analytical tools
• Mentor and coach junior level engineers
• University degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical)
• Expert knowledge of reliability engineering
• Deep understanding of the field's standards and specifications
• Excellent digital literacy
• Clearly and concisely convey subtle or sophisticated messages to a variety of audiences
• Ability to focus on important information and identify key details
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision
• Ability to influence peers and cross-functional teams to deliver optimal outcomes
• Dynamic and creative work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development
• Possibility to participate in big projects for number 1 customers all over the world
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.