Quality Stewardship Engineer
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft, and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We want you to join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
The Product Stewardship (Environmental) Specialist provides expert product stewardship guidance to assure compliance with RoHS, REACH, WEEE, End Producer Responsibilities (EPR) Conflict Minerals (Dodd-Frank Act), Prop 65, Emerging Regulations, and/or other Global Product Stewardship regulations. The Product Stewardship Specialist is a key team member who works with business leaders to drive regulatory compliance and Product Stewardship compliance while enabling growth.
As such, the Product Stewardship Specialist must possess technical and regulatory skills, and demonstrate good business acumen.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
• Develop and implement strategies to achieve product compliance with regulations requiring product and new chemical substance registration, notification, or permitting
• Anticipate, communicate, and manage regulatory changes that may impact existing product lines and new product introduction
• Provide guidance to business and implement appropriate product compliance plans
• Understand potential product use and misuse (occupational, consumer, etc.) and work across the function to develop workflows to manage products through their life cycle
• Manage product stewardship qualifications for all applicable Product Stewardship global requirements
• Work with the technology and businesses to develop products that can be made, used and disposed of safely
• Perform other Product Stewardship functional duties as assigned
• BS in chemistry, biology, science, environmental health science, engineering, regulatory affairs, Product Stewardship, or related technical discipline
• 2+ years’ experience global or regional product registrations and notifications
• 2+ years’ experience managing projects and new product introduction
• Experience with computer systems – SAP an advantage
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently
• Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation clarity
• Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills
• Willingness and ability to work effectively in a large multi-national matrix organization
• Ability to address/influence a wide range of cultures, disciplines, and levels within the organization
• Excellent project management skills, with a proven track record of achieving extraordinary results
• Travel as needed
• Work to the highest levels of integrity
• Leadership experience
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development