Sr. Regulatory Quality Engineer - NPI/NPE
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an NNPI/NPE and Regulatory Quality Engineer to join our team in Brno.
This position supports Intelligrated Brno Engineering IGS product portfolio, by providing Quality (mechanical, electrical, controls regulatory and compliance) input into the processes used to developing, enhancing, and custom-configuring. Transform and Legacy Intelligrated products. Drive rigor and effectiveness across all functional areas involved in Product Development that impact Quality Regulatory and Compliance, including Product Management, Design Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Integrated Supply Chain, Advanced Manufacturing Engineering and all other relevant functional areas.
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
NPI/NPE and Regulatory Quality Engineer:
1) Drive the integrity and success of New Product Introductions and Enhancements:
a. Drive Quality Plans and Quality Assessments, (safety, regulatory and compliance) involving all internal stake holders along NPI process
b. Collaborate on and evaluate engineering test plans and results
c. Drive rigor and influence critical judgment for development activities that impact quality regulatory and compliance (Project definition and scope, DFMEA, PFMEA, MRL, etc.)
d. Champion due diligence and effectiveness of functional deliverables that impact product quality for safety, regulatory and compliance (acceptance test plans, product manuals, installation and commissioning plans)
e. Assess and report quality risks to Quality leadership, at key project milestones.
f. Conduct and direct data gathering and metrics to identify and prioritize quality improvement opportunities and risks related to new product introduction.
2) Be part of cross functional teams to drive and oversee safety, regulatory and compliance aspects impacting new product introduction, enhancements and maintenance, using 8D methodology, RPS, and others as necessary.
3. Oversee and assist continuous improvement and problem-solving teams using appropriate, situation-dependent methodologies – 8D, DMAIC, PDSA, etc.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field (or equivalent working experience)
• 7+ years of working experience in team focused on product development (focused on quality elements of product development execution, prototype testing included)
• Regulatory and compliance (responsibility for safety analysis, meeting all regulatory criteria, communication with regulatory bodies in EMEA)
• Communication with internal and external customers
• Do you speak fluent English?
What we can offer?
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.