Sr. Quality Eng. Leader
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We have an opportunity for an Sr. Quality Eng. Leader to join our team in Brno.
Lead a team of Quality Engineers at Honeywell Intelligrated (Brno) that applies their expertise and knowledge to ensure repeatable, cost-effective means to execute quality management for new product development and new product enhancements, working with local Product Engineering, site specific Advanced Manufacturing Engineering, Sourcing, Supplier Quality, as well as Factory Operations, as needed. The incumbent will lead initiatives driving Quality Readiness Level across Brno Engineering for IGS product development portfolio, to ensure compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling accountability for governance of the product manufacturability and, meeting customer expectations for Intelligrated product.
Develop and coordinate a team that recognizes quality and process improvements
Learn more at: https://www.intelligrated.com/en
Sr. Quality Eng. Leader:
• Be the strategic leader for Brno Quality Engineering by establishing team direction, schedules, and key objectives.
• Balance business needs, daring timelines, site goals together with Brno Product Development Engineering and all relevant stakeholders.
• Drive the integrity and success of New Product Introductions and Enhancements
• Lead cross functional teams to drive and oversee Problem Definition, RCA and CAPA Planning for critical quality issues impacting new product introduction, using 8D methodology, as necessary.
• Oversee and assist continuous improvement and problem-solving teams using appropriate, situation-dependent methodologies – 8D, DMAIC, PDSA, etc.
• Follow and provide all the required quality work for all NPI phase gates
• Participate in Critical Engineering Reviews to ensure product and process meet DFM and DFR
• Develop Design Quality Reports for management variety of reports, documents, and tests, and adjusts operations or activities as needed
• Provide process validation support both internally, and external (customers/vendors)
• Develop and provides mentorship to process validation protocols • Coordinates inspections & analyzes the results. Ensures agreement on inspection techniques, equipment and acceptance criteria
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field (or equivalent working experience)
• 10+ years of supervisory experience in team focused on product development (focused on quality elements of product development execution, prototype testing included)
• Communication with internal and external customers
• Black Belt / Six Sigma Certification
• Do you speak fluent English?
What we can offer?
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.