Sr Contracts Representative
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and guidance to Procurement professionals. Our team of passionate and dedicated professionals perform contract management and administration tasks. The team supports a global function that has the primary responsibility of drafting and negotiating contracts with Honeywell customers and suppliers. As a meaningful member of a team, you will take part in the process of contract drafting, execution and maintenance with performing various tasks utilizing our contracting tools and a detailed understanding of the contracting business process flow. You will ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with respective approval processes and Honeywell business is conducted with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
• Provides contractual and administrative support throughout contract life cycle (analysis, review, drafting, negotiation flow-down, interpretation of contracts and all related documents, and dispute resolution), in assigned areas of responsibility – specifically negotiating sourcing contracts (long term purchasing agreements, non-disclosure agreements, service agreements, etc.) with regional (Europe, Middle East, Africa, India-EMEAI) suppliers in conjunction with EMEAI Sourcing & Procurement Group;
• Identifies and mitigates risks connected with non-standard conditions and proposed changes in contractual documents;
• Advises internal clients, including Honeywell’s EMEAI Sourcing & Procurement team, concerning contractual requirements; recognizes emerging issues;
• Develops and maintains strong working relationship primarily with assigned customers and stakeholders within Honeywell’s organization, ensuring top-class service and high customer satisfaction
• Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures applicable to contracting and contract management; that includes liaising with the Law department and other stakeholders within the relevant business group for review and approval of unusual terms
• Focuses on continual improvement in the speed, quality, and simplicity of contract formation and management processes, without compromising compliance;
• Uses six sigma / lean methodologies and global resources to reduce inefficiencies and improve responsiveness; and
• Supports Law & Contracts’ initiatives as required.
• Master’s degree in Law or equivalent academic education
• 3+ years relevant experience with international law firm or multinational corporation
• Experience in negotiating projects, strong negotiation skills
• Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written), including knowledge of legal and business terminology;
• Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Russian) is a plus;
• Knowledge of (or interest in) common law and major European legal systems
• MS Office literacy
• High level communications skills (both oral and written); ability to function as a member of virtual global team
• Advanced ability to analyze, draft, and negotiate complex agreements
• Ability to research and analyze complex issues and develop innovative solutions, sound business judgment
• Ability to anticipate common patterns of negotiation and advise clients on basic strategic planning to manage or respond to them
• Strong problem solving, contractual negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of contract administration including legal, procurement, accounting requirements, and international contracting laws desirable
• Ability to deal tactfully and confidentially with internal customers at all organizational levels in a dynamic environment
• Independent, proactive and friendly personality
• Integrity and strong focus on compliance with internal standards and policies
• Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
• Dynamic and creative international work environment;
• Competitive salary;
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities;
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages;
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.