As a Credit Risk Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring past due and collection metrics are achieved on a moderately complex portfolio of accounts. Your daily activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices, and other matters related to receivables. You would interact with a variety of functional areas at various business sites related to customer disputes, invoice copies, proof of delivery, contract/PO issues, etc. Provides monthly cash receipt forecasts and various analysis.
• Evaluating credit risk, making recommendations on and setting credit limits on new accounts and/or existing accounts.
• 80/20 Credit & Risk Evaluation
• Follow proper SEA delegation and Follow all SOX Requirements
• He/she will also have approval authority to review/recommend/approve/reject credit limit to a certain limit as agreed with business
• Work with the C2C team in credit related activities.
• Inform C2C on New customer set up/ extension and improvement of customer accounts.
• Timely set up and maintenance of customer accounts to ensure continuity of business work with Sales to collect adequate documents to comply with SOX requirements.
• Should have an extensive knowledge in reviewing Customer Credit Report provide by external Credit Agencies and
• Audited Annual and Interim Financial Statements of customer.
• Review and analyze the financial strength and soundness of customer to identify Key Risks to the continued credit worthiness of the business.
• Prepare Credit Approval Cases and provide recommendations for approval to Senior Leaders
• Meet assigned timelines and ensure documentation requirements are met per the business and audit requirements
• Working in conjunction with C2C team and Credit Managers, responsible for ensuring credit limit and order release process are followed in compliance with existing policies. Required timely escalation to business when business deterioration is identified.
• Co-ordinate with Sr. Risk Analyst, C2C & Sales Managers to understand customers’ accounts and their pay habit and market risk.
• Conducts business in a manner that promotes both internal and external customer satisfaction
• Should work with Customer Master Team to ensure required changes are taken place as per the business and customer requirement.
• Cover for Team Colleagues as Required
• Support business on any new enhancement and work along with the team to have the same established with Credit Risk
• Minimum of 1 years of C2C (Cash to Customer; Customer to Cash) and Risk Analysis Experience
• Minimum Finance Degree: Bachelor of Commerce, M.B.A or any related financial degree.
• Knowledge in SAP is a must.
• Strong Problem Solving, Interpersonal and Financial analysis skill.
• Strong Organizational verbal, presentation and written communication skills in English with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently and ethically with both internal and external customers
• Strong PC knowledge experience with MS Office Tools: Excel, Work, Power Point, Outlook Etc
• Result and team oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle several tasks under time constraints
• Excellent knowledge of accounting principles, Cash Collection Process and Risk Analysis practices.
• Strong Leadership abilities.
• Detail oriented with the ability to handle several tasks.
• Strong bias for actions and good work ethic.
• Technology savvy.
• Fair knowledge of accounting principles.
• Good organization skills with a pro-active attitude.
• Strong reconciliation and analytical skills.
Multifaceted and creative international work environment.
Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
Daily use of English language.
Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.