HSE Engineer - Czech C2/native
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
We have an opportunity for a HSE Engineer to join our team in Brno. HSE Engineer will be responsible for delivering safety, health, and environmental solutions within the building of 1000 employees.
HSE Engineer Responsibilities
• Develops, recommends, and implements practical, functional approaches to resolve HSE issues in support of location strategies for achieving customer satisfaction and regulatory/policy compliance.
• Provides advice on HSE concerns and works with employees at all organizational levels to affect corrective action strategies. Serves as adviser to safety committees.
• Delivers HSE training on required regulatory, corporate, and site-specific topics.
• Serves as the site HSE audit Coordinator to ensure continuous improvement and ongoing certification.
• Coordinates loss prevention insurance reviews and associated action plans. Oversees Inspection, repairs and maintenance of site alarm, sprinkler and access control systems. Arranges for system tests as required by government regulations, NFPA and company requirements.
• Utilizes six-sigma tools and behavior-based safety strategies to guide injury prevention efforts.
• Facilitates root cause analyses of significant injuries and incidents. Conducts investigations into incidents involving any violations and prepares appropriate written reports.
• Develops site specific HSE policies/procedures and ensures that requirements are effectively integrated into standard operating procedures.
• Performs ergonomic assessments and provides technical guidance to employees to minimize risks associated with material handling, repetitive motion, and workstation design.
• Reviews new chemicals from a safety and health perspective and ensures appropriate controls are established prior to introduction into the workplace.
• Works with regulatory and local law enforcement agencies.
• Qualification in accordance with Act No.309/2006 Coll.
• 3-7 years demonstrated progressive experience in HSE fields.
• Excellent organizational communication - both orally and in writing, and interpersonal/influential skills.
• Strong English skills (verbal and written skills).
• MS office active user.
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Expert leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.