Collections Specialist with German
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Would you like to develop your career within finance in a global organization? Join us at Honeywell and become our new Collections Specialist.
What will be your responsibilities?
· Responsible for all collections activities on 1 or more portfolios of customers. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, timely escalation and/or resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business
· Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s)
· Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s)
· Build relationships with relevant business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between collection department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios
· Actively participate in Cash Calls
· Up to date customer reconciliation of accounts
· Lead Cash and escalation calls
What makes you an ideal candidate?
· Excellent command of German and English
· Minimum 1 year of directly experience in collection, finance,
· Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills.
· Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers.
· Strong PC skills with proficiency in Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access
· Proficient in SAP A/R systems
· Bachelor’s degree
· Place a high priority on customer satisfaction and prioritizing tasks.
• Energetic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities, support of experienced leaders.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.