The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. All of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
In this role, you will be responsible for DevOps coordination across all Honeywell ITSC Services in respective DevOps areas – Development, Integration, Platform, Data and Cloud, Automation and Operations.
You will be encouraged to be a hands-on point-man for releases that use the DevOps pipeline for entire Honeywell ITSC organization.
• Cooperate closely with ITSC Service Owners and Service Delivery Leaders (SDL’s) to coordinate DevOps across ITSC Services – the flow of development, integration, testing and deployment to support continuous delivery. Stay focused not just on creating but also maintaining the end-to-end application delivery tool chain.
• Collaborate with IT DevOps COE to define DevOps standards, procedures and guidelines for ITSC organization and ensure adherence to these standards, procedures and guidelines.
• Be the Agile focal for HON ITSC organization and cooperate closely with respective SDL’s to ensure we are following Agile methodology principles.
• Drive automation across DevOps processes with proper tools.
• Lead the monitoring, debugging and enhancing pipelines for optimal Service operations and performance.
You Must Have
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 6 – 8 relevant years of industry experience and minimum of 4 years in DevOps space.
• Strong technical knowledge for DevOps Platform tooling – Continuous Integrations (e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins), Continuous Configuration Automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet), Version Control (Bitbucket, Git), Orchestration (Jenkins), Containers (Docker, OpenShift, Kubernetes), Test Automation (Selenium), Cloud (AWS, Azure) and Operations (ServiceNow, Nagios, AppDynamics).
• Extensive experience with Agile project methodology and respective tools (JIRA), not limited to people and communication / interaction principles but also focusing on building tools, defining standards and policies through tools for version control, configuration management, release notes, build and deployment.
• Good knowledge and experience in Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) areas – Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing & Quality, Logistics, Warehouse Management and Aftermarket Services.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.