Lead Network Analyst
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
As a member of network WAN team, you will be responsible for architecture, design and support of Honeywell’s Wide Area Network which provides all connectivity from end users to all applications (Premise Data Centers, AWS, Azure, SAS peering, Internet, etc.). We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter and a change agent with experience and desire to drive organizations to be successful on the cutting-edge network technologies (SD-WAN, Automation, Orchestration).
- Drive and deliver a comprehensive global WAN service (Architecture, Automation, Roadmaps)
- Ensure WAN offering is highly available, redundant, fault tolerant, diverse and affordable
- Create compelling business cases around problems, outcomes, risks, benefits and the financial justification required to execute on them
- Support network traffic analysis and bandwidth optimization efforts to ensure attainment of performance and availability objectives
You Must Have
- BS Degree required
- 15+ years related technical experience in Network and Transport technologies, tools, and techniques
- 8+ year’s experience with large-scale enterprise/global networks in a high paced diverse environment
- Proficient is MS Office suite – Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Solid understanding of the following
o OSI stack and TCP/IP protocols
- Excellent writing and communication skills, including the ability to develop analytical documents and present oral presentations to senior/executive management
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities
- MS Degree
- Knowledge in the following areas