Business Analyst Intern
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
We have an opportunity for a Business Analyst Intern to join our Safety & Productivity Solutions team in Brno. Under immediate supervision, this position is responsible for ensuring timely data inputs and outputs across multiple customers at an entry-level. Assists in analyzing process improvements and tool implementation. Prepares and publishes metrics and reports.
Business Analyst Intern Responsibilities
• Under direction from the supervisor provide financial and administrative support to the organization
• Interacts with team members to resolve day-to-day issues and complications. With guidance for supervisors, may have contact with customers and/or suppliers and establishes customer confidence through professionalism.
• Ability to recognize the variation in the data and reconcile or act on the data's validity. Able to demonstrate skills in applying and using Engineering metric tools. Basic knowledge of data and variance analysis and how to research
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting or other business-related field or equivalent experience
• 0-2 years of experience
• Proficiency in English
• Great teammate with the ability to work in a team
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.