IT Customer Support Specialist
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Join Honeywell's One IT team that offers IT support to local employees. You will deliver effective service to end users, help them to resolve current issues with hardware and/or software. You will provide up-to-date services and work with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant hardware, infrastructure, network, software support and complex problem resolution in a fast-paced environment. You will identify root causes and handle critical issues, resolve them and guide users through solutions to ensure the highest levels of their satisfaction.
- Deliver accurate and fast solutions to IT problems to help customers achieve a consistent, flawless IT experience in a fast-paced environment
- Asset Management activities and documentation associated with IT Asset Management tools or systems
- Get along with customers, fix and resolve problems related to hardware, software and/or process
- Recommend and implement improvements to deliver the best timely solutions
- Collaborate on more complicated IT issues with L2/L3 colleagues
- High school diploma, preferably Information Technology
- General knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system (Windows 7/10, MS Office)
- Ability to identify and resolve technical problems in a timely manner
- Stress resistance, able to prioritize tasks by still following nice approach to employees
- Fluent in English and Czech language
- Previous experience in customer oriented environment
- Experience using help desk call logging system
- Broader overview/knowledge of Software (e.g. installation of OS, applications, Powershell)
- Any experience in web programming
- Knowledge of Linux, Linux servers, iOS is a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Detail oriented, precise approach
- Dynamic and creative international work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages.
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities, support of experienced leaders.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.