IT Solution Center Specialist
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 132,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
JOIN A TEAM RECOGNIZED FOR LEADERSHIP, INNOVATION AND DIVERSITY
Join Honeywell's One IT team that offers IT support to end users across the globe. You will a part of local Solution Centre supporting internal employees in Brno premises. You will provide up-to-date services and work with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant hardware, infrastructure, network, software support and complex problem resolution in a fast-paced environment. You will identify root causes and handle critical issues, resolve them and guide users through solutions to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
• Deliver accurate and fast solutions to IT issues to help customers achieve a consistent IT experience in a fast-paced environment
• Interact with customers, troubleshoot and resolve problems related to hardware, software and/or process
• Log the customer requests into the system
• Responsibility for IT Solution Center environment and devices
• Gather customer feedback to improve customer satisfaction and experience
• Recommend and implement improvements to deliver the best timely solutions
• Transfers issues that require more detailed analysis to more experienced personnel.
• Assists in the process of evaluating and making recommendations regarding hardware, software, process and services that will improve overall IT support for customers
You must have
• High school diploma, preferably in Information Technology (not mandatory)
• General knowledge of computer hardware and software
• Excellent customer focus and effective communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft operating system (Windows 7/10, MS Office)
• Stress resistance, able to prioritize tasks by still following nice approach to employees
• Ability to identify and resolve technical problems in a timely manner
• Fluent in English and Czech language
• Associate's degree in a computer-related field, Bachelor's degree is a plus
• Previous experience in customer oriented environment
• Experience using help desk call logging system
• Knowledge of mobile operating systems (iOS)
• Ability to work independently
• Energetic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities, support of experienced leaders.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.