Lead Enterprise Architect
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business units: Aerospace, Automation and Controls Solutions and Transportation Systems.
Being a key member of the infrastructure integration team, you will have responsibilities to oversee and program manage the end to end server, storage and backup strategy for all acquisitions and divestitures across the enterprise. Working with the wider integration team and also the acquired company you will develop an integration strategy that aligns with the broad integration goals and compliance requirements.
• Develop server remediation strategy to transition all server assets in to policy compliance
• Develop strategy for server consolidation and migration to central IT support
• Partner with CCP Infrastructure teams to develop Data Centre integration plans.
• Engage with Integration Networking team to understand requirements and change impacts to Server integration
• Understand Application impacts with relationship to Server remediation
• Help develop solutions that support integration initiatives.
• Partner with engineering groups and other functional streams to ensure unique requirements are understood and considered within the overall integration plan.
• Understand and guide acquired company on Enterprise / server licensing requirements
• Ensure PDT-27 Export compliance are completed and the CMDB is updated
• Lead the server AD migration
• Provide guidance and training to the acquired company.
Your Must Haves
• Bachelors Degree, equivalent or higher or in lieu
• 5+ years of IT experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate Technical topics to a high level and vice versa
• Ability to program manage across multiple regions
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Your nice to haves
• Diverse knowledge of infrastructure technologies, multi-platform environments and management tools.
• Knowledge of cloud and containerization technologies a plus