Technical Support Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
We have an opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to join our Safety & Productivity Solutions team in Brno, who will work with an exciting product used by the military and which is making our world to hear better!
Technical Support Engineer responsibilities
• You will contribute to QP platform sustaining related work. (include QP FW update, QP ASIC SW update, program cable setting, RMA root cause analysis)
• You'll implement and test SW of QP mfg tester, include function test and code review.
• Work hands-on, as well as through technicians and engineers, to test, debug and improve QP products.
• Placing PO’s
• Follow up on suppliers
• Dealing with suppliers when EOL (End of Life) situations happens
• Keeping min max inventory of components parts for repairs
• Keep database for customer deliveries updated
• University degree in Engineering
• A minimum of 3 years of audio product design experience
• Experience in ASIC programming
• Knowledge in high-level programming languages including C.C# Knowledge of is a plus
• Having experience with Matlab or Python is also a plus
• Knowledge of acoustics and psychoacoustics is an advantage
• Detailed understanding of acoustics and electro-acoustic transducers.
• Experience with acoustics modelling, analysis, and measurements
• Experience with mfg testers
• Familiar with In the ear voice pick up technology
• Familiar with Audio Precision equipment (APx585) and Audio Precision software a plus
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request the accommodation.