IT Project Manager
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We have an opportunity for a IT Project Manager to join our team in Brno.
You will be responsible for projects planning and execution, including financials. You’ll be partnering with the regional ERP leads and IT business partners to gather, assess and act upon project information.
You will have opportunity to deal with full breadth and width of solutions required to execute business operations in a multi-billion enterprise spanning globally across multiple industrial segments.
Among others, areas such as trade, corporate finances as well as integrated supply chain and manufacturing are involved in executed projects.
You are encouraged to contribute to transformation of IT organization according to Agile governance principles and methodologies to reduce cycle time for projects in execution, and to improve on value for money delivered to our customers.
Assure Project Management provides an outstanding user experience, while being compliant, on time, within budget and schedule.
• Planning and execution of ERP projects
• Build project delivery roadmap
• Budget and resources allocation
• Ensure adherence to financial plans for projects in flight
• Run and adjust Management Operating System for projects under governance
• Develop, and enrich skills in projects management area
• Supervise, enforce to, and report out on KPIs to senior leadership
• Collect, process and interpret projects- and finances-related data sets
• Provide project updates Improve user experience
• Improve and automate processes used in operations of the department
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Ability to capture, process and interpret large data sets to support reporting and decision making at portfolio level
• Project management process, methods and tools knowledge.
• Experience with both Agile and Waterfall project governance schemes, including suitability of both frameworks for specific project settings.
• Leadership, project and change management skills
• Aptitude to win over senior stakeholders
• Forward-thinking person with ability to further develop project management expertise
• Understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen and customer focus
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Ability to create business value through project planning and management
• Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment
• Strong oral and written reporting skills
• Certified Scrum Master and/or Essential SAFe certified
• PMP/Prince certified
• Dynamic and creative international work environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Professional development plans including training and further career opportunities.
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages.
• Experienced leaders to support your professional development.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.