Intern AERO Systems Engineer
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs!
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars!
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. We are happy to provide our interns with an access to career opportunities across a wide range of different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us shaping the future?
We are now looking for a new member of our team within Aerospace division. In the role of Intern AERO Systems Engineer you will cooperate closely with the Lead Systems Engineer working on requirements definition, design, verification and validation of Flight Control Actuation Controller in the extremely exciting segment of Urban Air Mobility & electrical aircraft.
Key activities that are vital to fulfill the purpose of the role:
- Be an integral part of the System engineering team being responsible for the overall product development and verification
- Cooperation with the team members in implementation and usage of engineering processes and in leading other functional groups (El. HW, Mech eng., SW eng, Test eng. to ensure on time delivery of the product to the customers.
- Requirement definition, design and analysis of Control, including formal documentation
- Design of optimal implementation which follows customer requirements and which is available and transferable to other, future platforms to the fullest possible extent
- Defining, designing and analyzing tests for validation and verification of the system functions considering the hardware and software requirements
- Following of all processes, standards and licenses applicable to the individual programs
- Attending and passing all required trainings
- Support of audits
Who are we looking for?
A student of the last year of study (Bachelor's or Master's degree) in a technical field (Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Computer Engineering etc.)
Good level of English language - being comfortable to communicate with the team members, understand spoken word, write e-mails and read documentation
A person, who is not afraid of challenges, motivated to take initiative and try to solve given tasks
Interest in a long-term cooperation even after finishing of your studies
Happy to work in fast paced, global business environment
Excellent knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
Previous experience with software or system development
Knowledge of Automation and Systems Theory/Control Theory
Excellent communications skills
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. You will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.