Engineering Support Specialist
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with Customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for Planning, Coordinating & Develop Supplier audit by 3rd party agency or Honeywell resources, including engineering design, quality planning, manufacturing, installation, commissioning and final buy-off phases as well as ensuring the project remains within budget in order to meet the requirements of the customer’s needs. Work on many phases or sub-tasks of projects or entire projects of moderate complexity, with results impacting on project completion. Work under general supervision, reviewed at project milestones and/or on completion by Matrix Management
- Plan project requirements and resources, including the sourcing of subcontract elements, etc
- Supplier relationships
- Cost development
- Budget analysis
- Risk analysis
- Coordinate resolution
- Auditor of process
- Cost improvement analysis
- Attend various meetings and action/communicate instructions
- Undertake continuous training and development
- Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- 3 years of experience related to this role
- Project management skill
- Follow specific action plans
- Promote Supplier relationships
- You artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- You find the correct balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
- People who consistently take the initiative to get things done with little supervision
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills and good judgement
- Problem solving skills
- Presentation skills
- Understand Lean principles
- Good understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure/cost of poor quality
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is a perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.