Sr IT Analyst
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
• Work closely with ITSC and Business stakeholders to identify and/or validate opportunities to rationalize Manufacturing applications.
• Identify the roadmap for all Manufacturing apps which includes Solution to move to, Disposition due date and Project budget requirements.
• Gather and define business requirements for app migration projects.
• Build use cases and work together with Scrum Master and/or Project Manager to decompose the requirements to a sufficient level of detail.
• Review and edit requirements, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
• Cooperate closely with Developers, Testers, and Support teams and demonstrate both existing and new functionalities to the partners.
• Provide references to the users by writing and maintaining user documentation, provide user support, organize use training.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience with IT systems and apps in Manufacturing, Quality Management and Plant Maintenance areas, out of which minimum of 2 years in a senior role.
• Very good knowledge of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES).
• Very good knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
• Overall knowledge of the Business and ISC organization.
• Understanding of business analysis principles, processes and techniques.
• Good knowledge of IT Infrastructure and common apps.
• Solid IT data analytics skills.
• Ability to develop and prepare use cases, technical and functional requirements.
• Project Management experience.
• Self-starter/self-learner, ability to work flexible hours when needed.
• Ability to anticipate and execute action plans independently with light supervision only.
• Excellent written and verbal communications.
• Experience in building great relationships with senior stakeholders.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.