The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us shape the future?
The IT Project Manager is the Sr. IT Data Lead responsible for driving data transformation and migration for ERP deployments. The Sr. IT Data Lead is responsible to provide leadership, data functional knowledge with strong data migration process expertise to develop robust delivery plans working closely with project managers, extended IT team and business users and co-source partners.
Data Migration Implementation Strategy and Project Management
• Lead data migration activities working with various data stakeholders and business to develop robust data plans in support of deployments, projects or enhancements
• Partner with project managers on deployments and projects to ensure data schedule alignment
• Enforce Management Operating system and methodologies for Data Migrations and Transitions into core ERP applications
• Ensure that data related reporting metrics and status updates are created and are accurate at any given time
• Establish or enforce best practices needed for new data solution implementations working closely with the functional COE and extended data stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Data Management organization to support enforcement of data quality standards and processes for ERP deployments, projects or enhancements
• Manage and direct tasks related to analysis, design and implementation of technical data migration solutions
• Work with extended data team to create design documents and estimates for enhancement efforts
• Drive data related development, testing and deployment deliverables
• Partner with other data leads / developers and support project planning, technical design, development and solution delivery functions
• Identify opportunities in business processes, system capabilities and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement as applicable
• Works autonomously as a data lead on a diverse range of tasks and is relied upon to coach/educate others
• Provide mentorship and change management leadership for introduction of new data tools and capabilities
You must have
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• 7+ years of Data Integration and full cycle data migration experience for large, complex projects
• 3+ years of functional experience in SAP or any ERP related application
• Knowledge in ETL applications (Informatica) or other tools
• Experience with AI/ML capabilities or advanced data analytics tools
• Master of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
• Project Management Certification (PMP)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Ability to collaborate and influence across the organization
• Experience with Informatica Power Center, Analysis and Data Quality tools
• Working knowledge of BO, Tableau, Google Sheets or any other visualization tool
• Six Sigma Green Belt preferred
• Agile methodology experience is plus
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.