Senior Automation Engineer
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
We're seeking a high energy Senior Automation Engineer to join our team in Brno, Czech Republic.
This individual will help us to develop new tools and integrate / automate existing systems and tools in our technology stack to achieve our automation strategy.
The Senior Automation Engineer will focus on developing tools which will be used by the Network Security team. It includes (but not limited to) online troubleshooting tools, integration with network security orchestration tools, Azure/AWS cloud security, integration with monitoring and ticketing systems, etc.
Additional duties include assisting with the daily operations of all services relating to perimeter security.
• Automation development skills
• Knowledge of scripting languages (Python)
• Knowledge of web development
• Knowledge of TCP/IP
• Interest in cyber security field
• Hands-on experience with databases
• General Windows Active Directory or LDAP experience
• Troubleshooting skills on Linux and Windows
• Basic knowledge of server/desktop/laptop, hardware/software installation and troubleshooting
• Ability to take care of/prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to learn and work as a self-starter minimal supervision
• Excellent strong client relationships and interpersonal skills
• Ability to learn quickly and work under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skill
• Ability to optimal respond, with a sense of urgency, in a crisis situation
• Bachelors Diploma in Computer/Programming Science
• Minimum of 3 years direct experience in scripting and web app development
• Good overview about network security products and technologies (firewalls, proxies, cloud security)
• Second/third language
• Educational background with a focus on Technology or IT desirable
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce. We'd love to hear from you.
Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BRNO-MĚSTO 62700 CZ