Sr Enterprise Architect - M&A
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs.
Being a key member of the infrastructure integration team, you will have responsibilities to oversee and program manage the end to end server, storage and backup strategy for all acquisitions and divestitures across the enterprise. Working with the wider integration team and also the acquired company you will develop an integration strategy that aligns with the broad integration goals and compliance requirements.
• Develop server remediation strategy to transition all server assets in to policy compliance.
• Develop strategy for server consolidation and migration to central IT support.
• Partner with CCP Infrastructure teams to develop Data Centre integration plans.
• Engage with Integration Networking team to understand requirements and change impacts to Server integration.
• Understand Application impacts with relationship to Server remediation.
• Help develop solutions that support integration initiatives.
• Partner with engineering groups and other functional streams to ensure unique requirements are understood and considered within the overall integration plan.
• Understand and guide acquired company on Enterprise / server licensing requirements.
• Ensure PDT-27 Export compliance are completed and the CMDB is updated.
• Lead the server AD migration
• Provide guidance and training to the acquired company.
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors Degree, equivalent or higher or in lieu
• 5+ years of IT experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate Technical topics to a high level and vice versa
• Ability to program manage across multiple regions
• Ability to travel up to 25%
NICE TO HAVE
• Diverse knowledge of infrastructure technologies, multi-platform environments and management tools.
• Knowledge of cloud and containerization technologies a plus
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
JOB ID: HRD96120
Category: Information Technology
Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BRNO-MĚSTO, 62700, Czech Republic