Lead Enterprise Architect
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell. Our engineers and scientists develop products and technologies that are linked to our business groups: Aerospace, Safety and Productivity Solutions, Building Technologies and Enterprise IT.
This position is a part of Enterprise IT entity, providing SAP implementation, software applications development and supporting of global IT services.
Do you want to lead business growth within global organization? Are you passionate about modern technologies and innovative approach? Are you ready to build your future?
This is a unique opportunity to join our Enterprise IT HUB in Czech Republic, which is providing IT services and solutions for Honeywell, globally.
Special Use Networks Operations Leader will be a part of the Special Use Networks (SUN) Center of Excellence (CoE) tasked with designing, implementing and governing operational security of special use networks in manufacturing facilities, engineering labs and other Honeywell facilities, within their geographical region. This role will focus on standardizing and maturing practices, services, processes, and operations, relating to IT/OT computing equipment, applications and network in the SUNs. The primary goal of the SUN CoE is to improve cyber security posture of SUNs across Honeywell.
· Designing, Implementing and Configuring various operational controls at the SUN as well as the individual computing asset levels.
· Maintaining inventory of SUN assets
· Maintaining all documentation as it relates to SUNs – network documentation, architecture documentation, exceptions, etc.
· Computing and publishing out of the current state of compensating controls and security disposition (compliance scores) of SUNs
· Managing and reporting out of progress on compliance scores
· Governance on adherence to processes (configuration management, incident management, change management) and security policies
· Interfacing with the SUN owners, businesses, SUN CoE and Enterprise service owners
· Maintaining Special Use Network asset currency (technical debt), ownership, processes, procedures and plans for the sites
• Experience leading all aspects of multiple projects with at least 10 Project Managers and 30 to 50 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline such as computer engineering or in a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in Lab or Factory, supporting secure operations.
• Experience in managing deployment of IT security compensating controls such as patching, upgrades, firewalls, etc.
• 5+ years of experience leading global projects
• Expertise in Cyber Security event detection and mitigation techniques in the OT environment
• Expertise in design and deployment of security controls in industrial networks, including network zoning, segmentation and isolation designs and implementation
• Ability to collaborate with computer engineers, production engineers and OT and IT professionals to develop strategies for effective OT architecture; Experience in IT/OT cooperation or IT/OT alignment in the modern industrial setting Enterprise IT networking.
If the answer is yes in most of the above, then you are the one we are looking for. Utilize your talents and join our team to together change the world.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
627 00 Brno-Slatina