Cyber Sec Archt/Engr II
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs.
As an Identity Support Engineer (IAM) at Honeywell, this is your opportunity to join our Cybersecurity team and provide valuable, secure user experiences for Honeywell employees, partners, and customers.
You will work with the latest Single Sign-On technologies that perform multi-factor authentication, federation, and profile management, so that it is in line with the direction set by best practices and defined standards within Honeywell. Your job responsibilities will include the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
Serve as a Support Engineer for Single Sign-On service under the IAM services portfolio
• Working knowledge of SQL, Core Java and Java based web applications
• Working knowledge of Unix or Linux operating systems
• Understand how the service works from a business/end-user perspective
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities
• Demonstrated strong analytical skills and technical problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyze and operate at different levels of abstraction
• Maintain accurate and timely tracking of activities
• Manage incident lifecycle including ticketing and stakeholder interaction
• Follow documented troubleshooting procedures for standard support situations
• Escalate to and collaborate with tier 2 support (i.e., Sr. Identity Engineer)
Run book activities
• Monitor the service from both a functional and infrastructure perspective
•Execute service reports and gather/report metrics
•Address service problems
•Document changes and/or new activities
Works under supervision of the Sr. Cyber Security Manager, and interacts with Sr. Identity Engineer
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor’s or graduate degree in a computer-related field such as Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent.
• 1+ years supporting Java and web-based application.
• L1 support experience covering users from different regions
• Strong Troubleshooting skills
• Linux / Unix experience
• Single Sign-On or Directory service knowledge
• PingFederate product knowledge
• Troubleshooting experience in any web-based applications
• Understanding of Microsoft application, Windows servers
• Identity security best practices
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.