Workplace Infrastructure Transition Coordinator
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join the industry leader to design the next generation of breakthroughs.
Support the coordination of IT infrastructure service deployments for transition projects initiated by business teams such as Global Real Estate, SBG Business or Facilities functions. The types of projects include consolidation of multiple sites to one, movement of users from one site to another, expansion or reconfiguration of an existing site or buildout of a new site.
This role has end to end accountability for assignments made by the EMEA Regional WIT Lead in ensuring the global IT service standards are followed for IT Infrastructure through the phases of estimation, procurement, deployment, testing and support. You will work with a broad group of internal stakeholders, external vendors and partners to gather requirements and assure alignment to global IT service standards. You will support multiple projects and assure deployment of the IT infrastructure components are managed utilizing standard work to ensure consistent scope delivery. You will plan, organize and coordinate all IT infrastructure activities, interfacing with internal and external partners to ensure that all elements are delivered on-time and within scope and budget.
Demonstrate solid understanding of critical business requirements, recommending IT solutions aligned to IT Service Standards.
Assure standard work and processes are continuously improved to help exceed project and department goals.
Promote a culture of End to End ownership.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Articulate technical requirements
• Build Rough Order Magnitude (ROM) estimates
• Align estimates and solutions to global standards
• Manage RAILS, Risk and Issue escalations
• Manage all Infrastructure component delivery on time to schedule
• Budget and financial management
• Coordinate and lead team meetings and stakeholder communications
• Manage documentation and reporting
• Support standard work development and continuous improvement
You Must Have
• 5 years IT Infrastructure support or IT Project Management experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
• Experience working with business leaders, external partners and customers
• Translate business requirements into effective technology solutions
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure support, IT process development and implementation
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Good analytical and problem solving skills and excellent customer focus
• Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse, global teams
• Ability to prioritize, influence and work with cross-functional global teams
• Experience with MS Office, Project Management techniques
• PMP and/or ITIL certification preferred
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
JOB ID: HRD95762
Category: Information Technology
Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BRNO-MĚSTO, 62700, Czech Republic