SAP FICO Consultant
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
Key areas of responsibility and roles:
1) Responsible for SAP Finance deployment globally including but not limited EMEA countries for Honeywell different Strategic Business Group. Set up FICO configuration under the global model and deliver system on time.
2) Responsible for FICO system enhancement via rapid delivery process and take immediate action to support business in case of urgency, i.e. month-end closure, critical financial period.
3) working with Partners, IT BP /Business directly, as SAP Center of Excellence focal, to implement the approved SAP finance processes. Execute Project Build by involving Multi Vendors, such as Banks, stakeholders from different party. Defines project requirements and identification of appropriate technology for Finance Business during Idea phase.
4) To develop functional specification in SAP Finance in order to enhance the existing solutions. By working with SAP Run team or Contractors to build new process, Reports, Automation or other activities wherever required to meet business needs. To develop test plans / test scripts and perform unit and Integration testing during project implementing.
5) To identify and manage Risks proactively. Have the responsibility to take action on potential risks/issues and provide proposals to senior management if escalation is required.
What skills and experience will you have:
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent work experience Project management process, methods and tools application PMP and/or ITIL certification preferred. Abundant deployment experience in Agile and Waterfall methods
• 6-10 years in-depth experience of supporting SAP Finance modules with preferable expertise in SAP New GL, Assets Management, FSCM, Bank Management, etc. as well as integration with other modules
• The candidate should have end-to-end process knowledge in Finance domain, understand business process in SAP Automatic Bank Payment, Payment process, Month end closure process, etc.
• IT partnering skills with Business or peers during deployment, excellent ability of business requirement gathering, translation.
• Ability to mentor peers on project management standards and Finance GDM, deep experience in data migration for new implementation
• Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong finance business acumen and customer focus
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Drive "fast and right" results in matrixed environment, excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels in the organization
• Ability to create business value through project planning and management
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.