Sr Network Analyst
The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe, and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
The Sr. Network Analyst position within the Connectivity team is a key role in the development, delivery implementation and support of local area network solutions over the global Honeywell network infrastructure.
• You will function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for developing contemporary local area network solutions that seamlessly integrates with security infrastructure.
• You will build and operate data networks over a single physical and logical network, transition traditional and legacy networks using Software Defined Network, Network Function Virtualization, Automation and Orchestration
• Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery
• Record document concisely and clearly all project plan
• Perform planning, design, implementation, upgrades and expansion of existing environment, deployments and deliver proactive services to new and existing installed base worldwide
• You will develop and deliver a global services portfolio for network infrastructure across all Honeywell sites worldwide
• Proactively monitor and manage the network and avoid business disruptions
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in managing complex Enterprise Network infrastructure projects with a sound understanding of telecom and compute technologies
• 3 years of total IT Infrastructure experience securing, operating and supporting Network infrastructure
• 2 years of hands-on experience in Cisco Prime, DNA center and Cisco ISE
• Strong English communication skills
• Hands-on experience and advanced knowledge with stackable switching, software-defined access and wireless assurance
• Experience with ServiceNow or another similar formal Service Management platform and/or methodology
• Working knowledge of DHCP, IPAM, and hands-on experience with Infoblox platform.
• Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP Certification
• The ability to partner effectively across IT teams, suppliers and business customers on cross-functional projects and process improvements
• Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices including ITIL methodology
• Experience with data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery options, configuration and execution
• Self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.