The future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
The Sr. Network Analyst position within the Connectivity team is a key role in the development, delivery implementation and support of local area network solutions over the global Honeywell network infrastructure.
• You will function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for developing contemporary local area network solutions that seamlessly integrates with security infrastructure.
• You will build and operate data networks over a single physical and logical network, transition traditional and legacy networks using Software Defined Network, Network Function Virtualization, Automation and Orchestration
• Identify infrastructure goals and project delivery
• Record document concisely and clearly all project plan
• Perform planning, design, implementation, upgrades and expansion of existing environment, deployments and deliver proactive services to new and existing installed base worldwide
• You will develop and deliver a global services portfolio for network infrastructure across all Honeywell sites worldwide
• Proactively monitor and manage the network and avoid business disruptions
YOU MUST HAVE
• Bachelors’ Degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in managing complex Enterprise Network infrastructure projects with a sound understanding of telecom and compute technologies
• 2 years of total IT Infrastructure experience securing, operating and supporting Network infrastructure
• Project management experience
• Strong English communication skills
• Hands on experience and advanced knowledge with stackable switching, software defined access and wireless assurance
• 2 years of hands-on experience in Cisco Prime, DNA center and Cisco ISE
• Experience with ServiceNow or another similar formal Service Management platform and/or methodology
• Working knowledge of DHCP, IPAM, and hands on experience with infoblox platform.
• Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
• Strong influencing, program and change management skills
• Strong business acumen and customer focus
• Creation of resulted-oriented Management Operating System
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
• programming, scripting, developing code on Unix using API's, python or equivalent is a plus
• Advanced Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex network environment; ITIL and Six Sigma certification
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP Certification
• Ambitious learner that is passionate about technology
• The ability to partner effectively across IT teams, suppliers and business customers on cross-functional projects and process improvements
• The ability to translate business issues / requirements and objectives into technical solutions
• Strong knowledge of IT business processes and practices including ITIL methodology
• Skill in partnering with internal customers at all levels to define problems, identify solutions, and facilitate change
• Skill/proven ability to analyze complex problems and break them down into logical, actionable parts.
• Experience with data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery options, configuration and execution
• Strong interpersonal skills - effective listening and teaming
• Self-motivated, demonstrated bias for action
• The ability to be a change agent and promote positive change in the organization demonstrating drive for continual improvement and efficiency
• Excellent oral, written and collaborative communication skills, including executive level communications
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.