Lead Network Architect
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what you make it
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
The Lead Network Architect position within the Connectivity team is a key role in the development, delivery implementation and support of data network solutions over the global Honeywell network infrastructure.
Key area of responsibilities:
• Develop architectural standards and designs which drive consistent, enterprise networking emphasize on next generation wireless networks
• Develop a plan for Software defined Access journey, and a consistent campus/branch networking architecture
• Accelerate the consolidation and efficiency of LAN/Wireless LAN over a single network infrastructure that is cost effective and meets the connectivity requirements at all remote sites
• Drive the transformation of legacy services to contemporary solutions using software defined networks, virtualization, automation, orchestration, segmentation and edge intelligence
• Develop compelling business cases around problems, risks, benefits and business outcomes with the financial justification required to execute
• Develop network solutions that meet or exceed cyber security, compliance and regulatory requirements of the business and our customers
• Develop solutions that are highly available and cost efficient
• Drive network optimization and automation opportunities, help operations teams with rollout and upgrade plans
• Provide expert advice during all important ‘Go-Live’ activities of new deployments.
• Participate in large scale, multi-functional projects, including product development, merger and acquisition and divestiture activities, with an open and creative mindset focused on delivering business outcomes
• Act as a trusted advisor with businesses, internal teams, supplier partners, end-users, and solution providers to ensure processes and tools are in place
You must have:
• Bachelors’ Degree
• 8+ years consulting Network Infrastructure experience, Specialized in Campus/Local Area network including wireless technology platforms
• 2 years of experience providing architectural guidance, defining network infrastructure standards, experience operating large, complex, business critical and revenue impacting LAN/WLAN environments
• Master’s Degree
• Experience developing technology roadmaps, blue prints and tactical to strategic execution plans
• Experience operating large, complex, business critical and revenue impacting local area networks
• Hands on experience and advanced knowledge with 50%+of the following data center networking technologies: VXLAN, Spine and Leaf architecture, APIC, controllers, Routing Protocols, Stateful Firewalls, Quality of Service, SD-Networking, Network Functional Virtualization, DNS, DHCP, Load Balancing, Wireless, Load Sharing, VLANs, Segmentation, ACI, Application and Traffic Engineering, ITIL, Incident and Problem Management
• Experience with ServiceNow or another similar formal Service Management platform and/or methodology
• Creation of resulted-oriented Management Operating System
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
• CCNA, CCNP, CISSP Certification
•Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development