Advanced Cyber Sec Archt/Engr (Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst L3)
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will support change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will help engineer contemporary applications and services, constructing solutions that remain scalable, adaptable and replicable. You will be part of transforming Honeywell's IT organization through the delivery of technology products that will directly impact the company's growth.
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
Are you passionate about leading global Cybersecurity innovation and change? Do you thrive in environments that encourage critical thinking, creativity, and challenging the status quo?
Cyber Fusion Center is looking for an experienced senior cyber security analyst. The analyst will be responsible for responding various cybersecurity security incidents in a global organization with 100,000+ endpoints.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform initial analysis, identification, remediation, and documentation of network intrusions and computer system compromises.
• Handle incident escalations as necessary from other analysts. Project manage incident responses and coordinate remediation with owners.
• Perform basic malware analysis and forensic analysis of network activity, disks, and memory
• Work on identifying and analyzing threats and formulating of remediation steps.
• Innovate and automate all the things.
• Participate in both small agile focused projects, as well as large enterprise-wide projects.
• Collaborate with global team members based in US, India and Europe. Train and mentor.
• Serve as part of a Global On-Call Rotation.
Qualifications we are looking for
• Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
• Experience with SIEM and EDR solutions.
• Security tool integration and process automation via scripting (Python, PowerShell).
• Advanced knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience with dynamic and static malware analysis.
• Strong analytical skills in threat, vulnerability, and intrusion detection analysis.
• Needs to have a keen understanding of threat vectors as well as exfiltration techniques.
• Being highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task. Candidate should be able to react quickly, decisively, and deliberately in high stress situations.
• Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as delegate responsibilities to junior team members.
Nice to have
• Experience with SOAR Solutions.
• Knowledge in cloud Security (Azure, AWS, MS Office 365).
• 3+ years experience in Information Security or Information Technology fields and 1+ years of operational security experience (SOC, Incident Response, Malware Analysis, IDS/IPS Analysis, etc.)
• One or more widely recognized certifications from renown institutions such as GIAC/SANS, ISC/CISSP or Microsoft.
Reasons to Join
• Work with-in advanced SOC Team that follows the latest Cybersecurity trends and uses the latest technology and tools available on the market.
• You will focus only on what matters and let automation do the rest.
• CTF events that gives you an opportunity to learn and practice new things.
• Our team gives you the opportunity to be autonomous and gives you flexibility.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
• JOB ID: HRD95453
• Category: Information Technology
• Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BRNO-MĚSTO, 62700, Czech Republic