Sr. Network Analyst
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
The future is what you make it
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Enterprise Services Compute and Connectivity Platform Organization designs, implements and operates a state-of-the-art Information Systems Infrastructure serving around 110,000 employees, in over 900 locations across 65 plus countries. We work with the latest and emerging technologies to deliver scalable, high performing, always available infrastructure services around the world. We deliver services that connect, host, virtualize, store, collaborate, integrate, compute and transact business solutions that utilizes cloud first, automation, analytics, “as a Service”, BIG data and software defined.
The Sr. Network Analyst position within the Connectivity team is a key role in the development, deliveryimplementation and support of local area network (LAN) solutions over the global Honeywell network infrastructure.
Key area of responsibilities:
• You will function as the SME (Subject Matter Expert) for developing contemporary local area network solutions that seamlessly integrates with security infrastructure.
• You will build and operate data networks over a single physical and logical network, transition traditional and legacy networks using Software Defined Network, Network Function Virtualization, Automation and Orchestration
• You will develop and deliver a global services portfolio for network infrastructure across all Honeywell sites worldwide
• Proactively monitor and manage the network and avoid business disruptions
You must have:
• Bachelors’ Degree
• 5+ years’ total IT Infrastructure experience securing, operating and supporting LAN including WLAN
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in Cisco Prime, or DNA center or Cisco ISE
• Hands on experience and advanced knowledge with stackable switching, software defined access and wireless assurance
• Working knowledge of DHCP, IPAM, and hands on experience with infoblox platform.
• Familiar with Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
• Experience with ServiceNow or another similar formal Service Management platform and/or methodology
• CCNA Certification
• Excellent leadership communication and executive presence
• Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems without guidance or supervision
• Creative and collaborative problem-solving capability
• Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
• Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness programming, scripting, developing code on Unix using API's, python or equivalent is a plus
• Advanced Troubleshooting and problem resolution skills in working with complex network environment; ITIL and Six Sigma certification
• CCNP, CISSP Certification
• Ambitious learner that is passionate about technology
• The ability to partner effectively across IT teams, suppliers and business customers on cross-functional projects and process improvements
•Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development