Junior Data Analyst (part-time)
We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with outstanding potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We drive the transformation of Honeywell from traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business. Do you believe in the power of cloud, big data and analytics like we do?
Join us in Honeywell's One IT team that offers IT support to end users across the globe. You will perform data analysis and present its results. Subsequently you will identify root causes and assure that failure cases are remedied, and corrective actions are implemented. With your analysis you will to improve our service to customers and help them make informed decisions in a connected way. You will work with IT teams and vendors to provide compliant network, software support and complex problem resolution in a fast-paced environment. You will resolve IT issues and guide users through solutions to ensure the highest levels of customer happiness.
Discover for yourself, why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
• Data extracting from source databases;
• Performing of necessary analysis;
• Reports creation, visualization and interpretation;
• Risk evaluation;
• Trend, pattern identification and interpretation;
• Reports distribution;
• Communication with responsible partners;
• Proposal for improvements based on analysis;
• Participation on implementation of improvements and follow-up of improvements.
• Min. Highschool degree.
• Available part-time.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• Understanding of databases (e.g. ServiceNow).
• Strong interest in data analysis and motivation to develop a career in this field in a multinational company.
• Very good command of spoken and written English.
• Team oriented personality.
• Good organizational and analytical abilities, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Ambitious self-starter; real passion for learning and dedicated approach.
• Strong communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive relationships, influence and work effectively with colleagues at all levels and of multifaceted backgrounds.
• Proactive personality.
We believe in teamwork and happy working environment. We'd love to hear from you if you are just like us.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.