Firmware Engineer II
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Firmware Engineer II to join our unique and growing ILC Team.
Intelligent Life Care is an independent division that combines two strong brands of the Honeywell Group. Ackermann offers individual integrated solutions for security, patient comfort and the optimization of complex care and documentation processes. EnviteC specializes in non-invasive sensor technology in intensive care and emergency medicine as well as in the field of mobile monitoring systems. Together we support health care facilities with modern technical solutions for more efficiency, safety and comfort in the care sector. This benefits patients and residents, staff and operators.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• You will be involved in all phases of design from concept to deployment
• Work closely with cross-functional teams (electronic, mechanical engineers) to produce architecturally sound designs, contribute to hardware selection and oversee delivery of software modules, applications, and documentation.
• Ensuring that technical tasks are completed on time and within given requirements, using a spectrum of methodologies
• Work in an Agile environment
You Must Have:
• Min. 2 years’ experience with Embedded development, test and simulation
• Main language: C/C++ & coding standards & state of the art.
• Modern description languages: XML/JSON
• Understanding of Enterprise Architect tool (our design information is done in that tool).
• Experience with Segger Tool Chain: IRL compiler, Segger Tools, EmbOS
• IOT communication methods
• Experience using tools JIRA / GIT
• Knowledge / experience with Bluetooth technology o
• Programming a DSP (hardware echo cancellation)
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.