Since 1951, we at Honeywell Aerospace Olomouc, in Hlubočky - Mariánské Údolí, have been crafting, producing and repairing aircraft engine parts that transport millions of people around the world every single day. In terms of industrial production, we are at the top in the aviation industry. Our products are used by leading manufacturers of transport, freight and military aircraft.
In the role of HR Manager, you will be responsible for managing of HR procedures according to company needs and the actual legislation to reach the company required operating results within set quality and efficiency.
• Strategy planning of HR work in compliance with the company strategies and standards.
• Creating, checking and updating of gratuity system.
• Ensuring the required number of employees in the required quality.
• Creation and implementing of HR procedures according to the valid legislation, strategy and standards of the company.
• Cooperation with trade unions.
• Monitoring and coordination of relationships among employees according to the standards of the company and actual legislation.
• Management of running HR department.
• Active participation in company projects, company development, and identification of possible cost lowering measures, improved yield and labor productivity.
• Responsibility for effective management of the department within the agreed budgets and targets.
• Creating motivational programs for employees to increase professionalism, quality and loyalty.
• Building a stable and competent team.
• Responsibility for training and development of his/her subordinates to the extent stated in Company Training Matrix.
• Previous managerial experience in a similar role.
• Previously proven leadership skills.
• Very good command of spoken and written English. Czech/Slovak language highly preferred.
• Significant Human Resources experience, preferably in manufacturing environment.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive relationships, influence and work effectively with colleagues at all levels and of multifaceted backgrounds.
• University Degree in a relevant field preferred.
• Ability to influence at varying levels throughout the organization.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
• Ability to find the accurate balance between demand and capacity when establishing priorities for the organization.
• Ability artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
We believe in teamwork and positive working environment. We'd love to hear from you if you are just like us.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.