PLC Controls Engineer III
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position PLC Controls Engineer III for Intelligrated Team.
Honeywell Intelligrated is a leading, single-source provider of automated material handling solutions and intelligent software that drive fulfillment productivity for retailers, manufacturers and logistics providers around the world. Through a broad portfolio of automation equipment, warehouse execution system software, services and support, our solutions give businesses a competitive edge in increasingly complex commerce and fulfillment environments.
Learn more at : https://www.intelligrated.com/en
The PLC Controls Engineer III implements electrical projects as the Lead Engineer for an integrated system or sub-system. Engineer provides planning, reporting and management of the electrical project, in addition to technical implementation. The PLC Controls Engineer III takes full ownership of the electrical project elements and executes and/or delegate individual tasks throughout the project life cycle by coordinating and forecasting electrical resources in-house and on site may include other PLC Engineers. The Engineer takes a systems approach in understanding core design features, project elements, overall electrical architecture and manages the scope, budget, schedule, maintaining internal and external customer expectations throughout the project life cycle.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Apply prescriptive methodology to project tasks
• Executing PLC or Controls related projects.
• Monitors and works from project tasks lists and timelines; reports progress on a regular basis
• Collaborate with engineering teams
• Execute project tasks
• Prepare or update reports and documentation
You Must Have:
• Minimum of 7 years of Controls Engineering Experience in a similar role
• Experience with Siemens or Allan Bradley PLC Programming
• Knowledge of applicable standards related to electrical engineering (UL, NFPA, safety of machinery)
• Experience with S7- Graph (For S7–300,1500,400 Controller) or C++
• Knowledge of design cycle and project life cycle.
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
• Advanced knowledge of written and spoken English
• Self-motivated, consistently taking the initiative to get things done
• Capability to update or modify working methods in your role by following defined procedures
• Interest and skill to collaborate with engineering functional teams
• Ability to consistently make timely decisions even in the face of complexity
• Troubleshooting skills
• Dexterity to evaluate and recommend technical solutions based on standard or accepted technical practices
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• 6 months adaptation training in the US
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.