Application Engineer I.
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, craft and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. We are a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Application Engineer to join our team in Brno.
You will work closely with local engineering team in a dynamic environment and support our current running applications and databases. You will be also responsible for basic operations, maintenance and supporting internal and external customers.
Do you have following experience and skills?
• Experienced in using MS Excel, MS Access, MS Power Point and MS Word.
• Basic knowledge of Oracle, SQL as well as data modeling.
• Basic knowledge of IT, Infrastructure SW & HW
• Basic orientation with programming languages is a plus.
• Customer oriented
• Willingness to work in a teaming environment with members located in many Aerospace locations across the globe.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Self-starter, motivated with ability to work in a disciplined and virtual environment.
• Ability to be flexible and willing to assume a various support roles.
• Dedication to develop a long-term professional career in Honeywell Aerospace
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.