Software Engineer I
Honeywell Technology Solutions (HTS) dynamically expands its activities in research and development (R&D) centre in Brno, Czech Republic. Established in 2003, this is the largest R&D centre in Europe for Honeywell.
This position is a part of Aerospace group, the world's leading supplier of avionics systems, products and services for commercial and business aircraft as well as for defense and space applications.
In the role of Software Engineer, you will act as integral member of our HTS Brno Aero SW V&V software development team.
We invite you to discover for yourself, why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
• Take a responsibility for a verification and validation of a real-time embedded control aviation software in collaboration with our modern.
• Be part of software verification and validation process, including the testing and documentation of the software in accordance with RTCA DO-178 guideline.
• Additionally, involve in the development of tools to aid in the software testing, further contributing to defining future of Aerospace.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or any other, relevant Engineering field.
• Knowledge of C / C++.
• Knowledge of Windows/Unix scripting languages (e.g. Perl, Python).
• Very good command of spoken and written English.
• Motivation to develop a career in Aerospace industry in a multinational company.
• Ambitious self-starter; real passion for learning and dedicated approach.
• Technical writing skills and strong analytical ability.
• Knowledge of commercial airborne standards including DO-178 is a plus.
• Willing to travel (standard travelling, around 10%).
• Knowledge of all phases of the software creation process (i.e. design, implementation, testing) and experience with development of real-time embedded software is a plus.
• Knowledge of software design tools (e.g. Rational Rose) and software configuration management tools (e.g. ClearCase, SVN).
• Knowledge of requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS, TeamCenter, ClearQuest).
• Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink is a plus.
• Desire to achieve more and drive business growth.
• Extremely reliable, trustworthy and highest ethical standards.
We believe in teamwork and happy working environment. We'd love to hear from you if you are just like us.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.