Cyber Sec Archt/Engr II
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, challenging opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Are you passionate about leading global Cybersecurity innovation and change? Do you thrive in environments that encourage critical thinking, creativity, and challenging the status quo?
We’re looking for a Cybersecurity Incident Response Team Analyst to help us defend Honeywell, develop our junior team members, and innovate how we operate as a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will collaborate with global team members in Arizona, Bangalore and others.
• You will have the chance to complete large-scale technical projects.
• You are going to respond to Security Alerts and Incidents.
• Become your best by improving your skills.
• You'll serve as part of a Global On-Call Rotation.
• Work from an assigned Honeywell location.
Qualifications we are looking for.
• We will be Handling / Responding to incidents.
• Network and Host Forensics.
• You know the basics of Operating Systems (Windows, Linux) (where to find logs, reg keys in Win, which folders to use for start-up etc.).
• Automation knowledge would also be valued (Python, Shell, PowerShell).
• Log Analysis and Malware Analysis are also phenomenal knowledge for our team.
• Critical/analytical Thinking are key areas.
• Teamwork. You will be working with our team in Brno, and also our global teams.
• Communication / Training / Mentoring
• Experience with SIEM Solutions would be a positive factor.
• Reverse Engineering Malware, could also be very useful.
• Knowledge in cloud Security (Azure, AWS, MS Office 365) would be valued.
• Experience with EDR Solutions
• The ability to work independently is something we would consider to be positive.
• Having a problem-solving attitude is a great attribute to have in our team
Reasons to Join
• Our team gives you the opportunity to be Autonomous and gives you Flexibility.
• We have a budget for training and conferences that are well known in the cybersecurity industry, helping to grow your knowledge and your value.
• We organise many Team Building Activities and Lunches throughout the year, so you can socialise with your team.
• You could be involved in some of our many business trips to international offices, giving you International Travel and Exposure.
• We work Hard, but also like to Have Fun.
If you believe this is the perfect role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce culture.