Systems Engineer I
Be part of the Brno Flight Management Systems (FMS) team that designs, develops and integrates an intelligent aircraft control system capable of planning, controlling and monitoring aircraft flight. The Honeywell FMS is part of the on-board avionics cockpit in many aircraft including Airbus, Boeing, Dassault and is integrated into many off-board solutions.
Your main responsibility as System Engineer will be to create a precise specification of system structure and behavior's, to satisfy customer requirements, encompasses the complete product design and development life cycle including, system concept development, design, build, qualification, certification and in-service support.
• You will be an active and integral member of our committed team working in a global environment to achieve the completion of goals related to customer delivery programs and innovation activities.
• You will generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
• Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to internal/external customers, accelerate innovation and growth, partnering with the world's most ambitious engineers every single day.
Sounds interesting? Discover for yourself, why a career with Honeywell is the opportunity you've been looking for.
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or other relevant Engineering field.
• Basic scripting skills, preferably in Python
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good organizational and analytical abilities, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• Ambitious self-starter; real passion for learning and dedicated approach.
• Strong communication skills and ability to establish and maintain positive relationships, influence and work effectively with colleagues at all levels and of varied backgrounds.
• Proactive personality.
• Willingness to develop his/her career in a technical/engineering path.
• Readiness to travel around 20% of time.
• Some experience in engineering or related field.
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• An open, transparent and team oriented personality.
We believe in teamwork and happy working environment. We'd love to hear from you if you are just like us.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. We will review your application without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.