Lead Credit Administrator with German
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
• Responsible for all collections activities on 1 or more portfolios of customers. Activities include establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning open invoices, looking at payment trends and history, timely escalation and/or resolution of disputes and timely escalation of collection issues to the business
• Responsible for the accurate cash receipts forecast on the assigned portfolio(s) monthly
• Responsible for ensuring collection and forecast metrics are achieved on the assigned portfolio(s)
• Build relationships with relevant business partners to ensure a smooth cooperation between collection department and the business(es) that own the assigned portfolios
• Actively participate in Cash Calls
• Up to date customer reconciliation of accounts
You must have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• You have 1 year of directly experience in collection or in finances
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and financial analysis skills
• Excellent oral and written skills with the ability to deal tactfully, confidently, and ethically with both internal and external customers
• You have proficiency in Excel and experience with other Microsoft Office products
• Proficient in SAP A/R systems
• Your English and German language skills both oral and written are proficient
• Experience with customer contracts and documentary trade transactions
• Experience with negotiations on collections, disputes and secularization
• Goal oriented, motivated self-starter, with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Place a high priority on customer satisfaction and prioritizing tasks
• An outstanding opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 Company
• Outstanding career growth path
• Diverse workplace, where collaboration and teamwork are being encouraged and cultivated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.