Payroll Specialist with German
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new member for the position Payroll Specialist with German.
The Payroll Specialist under general supervision, performs a variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, retirement, payroll/benefit records and payment.
Key areas of responsibilities:
• Full responsibility for German Payroll Function.
• Ensuring that Personnel Administration / Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements.
• Processing payrolls, including: calculating, bonus payments, starters and leavers.
• End of Year Payroll Processes.
• Remitting of taxes to German government bodies.
• Reconciliation of Payroll on monthly basis.
• Providing support to all employees and managers in scope of Payroll.
• Support HR team to ensure correct data flow.
• Controls net Variances from previous month in sync with our Global payroll team
• Prepare a Net to pay file per legal entity to control bank files generated.
• Control Social Contributions and other compliancy payment in sync with our Global payroll team and in country team
You Must Have:
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role ( min. 1 year experience with payroll)
• Knowledge of German payroll processing
• Strong knowledge of German HR processes and policies
• Advanced knowledge of written and spoken German and English
• Experience with SAP
• Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
• Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery
• Dynamic and creative international work environment
• Competitive salary
• Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
• Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
• Daily use of foreign languages
• Expert leaders to support your professional development
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.