Cyber Security Architect/Engineer II
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
We are currently looking for a new member to join our team for the position of Cyber Security Architekt/Engineer II. You will act as Firewall Operations Engineer and your main focus will be handling the daily operations of all services relating to perimeter security, and all interdependent servers and infrastructure within all global data centers and cloud subscriptions (firewall and proxy services).
Key areas of responsibilities
This position will function as a technical resource to assist in proactive problem identification and solution proposal, and will also handle service requests from customers.
This position will entail documenting, assisting with and/or performing the installation and configuration of hardware/software, the management of IT infrastructure projects and components, and the monitoring and support of these services (including all operational processes, procedures and diagrams).
Additional responsibilities will include helping to identify and implement innovative solutions to improve the infrastructure, and documenting all activities. This position will involve daily interaction with customers and other IT personnel
• Enterprise datacenter firewall (Checkpoint), proxy, IPSec VPN (Cisco) and network operations skills
• TCP/IP troubleshooting
• Azure and AWS cloud networking skills
• Unix/Python Scripting skills
• Basic troubleshooting skills on Linux and Windows
• Basic knowledge of server/desktop/laptop, hardware/software installation, troubleshooting and repair
• Ability to manage/prioritize multiple tasks
• Ability to work as a self-starter with minimal supervision
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively respond, with a sense of urgency, in a crisis situation
• Knowledge and experience in monitoring tools and reports, general Windows Active Directory or LDAP experience, stored procedures and database queries/reporting and backup/recovery technology is a plus
• High School Diploma
• Minimum of 3 years direct experience in Information Technology
• Minimum of 2 years firewall, proxy and network operations/installation experience
• Minimum of 2 years datacenter firewall design/deployment experience
• Bachelors Degree preferred
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Educational background with a focus on Technology or IT desirable
- Dynamic and creative international work environment
- Competitive salary
- Professional development plans including trainings and further career opportunities
- Attractive benefits including an extra week of holidays, semi-flexible working hours, additional pension insurance, meal allowance, cafeteria system, etc.
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Expert leaders to support your professional development
This position may require 10% regional and international travel.
If you believe this is the right path for you, then we'd love to hear from you.