Lead HR Service Administrator
Do you want to start your professional adventure? Are you passionate about Human Resources? We believe that HR is an excellent start point. We are looking for someone committed to our mission to support the delivery of corporate processes including: internal transfers, promotions, terminations and administrative tracking. You will provide Human Resources Services delivering positive results to the human resources function and employees. You will grant mentorship and support employee questions, understanding their matters and collaborating together with the team and partners to provide a quick solution on sensitive topics.
We are committed to provide precise end to end performance of HRS processes to support business objectives. We build easy and intuitive systems and processes to enable right and fast delivery of Human Resource solutions. We drive continuous improvement and lead change in a progressive and dynamic Human Resources organization.
You will cooperate with internal & external customers, business leaders and will be responsible of the timely delivery of the high-quality customer service in line with Honeywell processes and policies. The HRS Operations Specialist will be accountable to fulfill wide range of HRS operation related tasks together with the rest of the team.
You Must Have
• You have a High School diploma or Bachelor degree.
• You are fluent in English and also in German (B2+).
• Detail oriented mindset.
• Ability to respond appropriately to customer needs and provide mentorship, sharing knowledge and providing support when needed to our team.
• Some administrative experience.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle sensitive matters.
• You have really strong organizational skills.
• Ability to understand HR Services related technology to provide customer resolution.
• Effective communication and ability to communicate complex HRS replies in a clear manner.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment.
• MS office knowledge.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. The applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.