Accounting Clerk (part - time)
Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
Join a team that is responsible for monitoring and recording daily revenues for aerospace business. You will be required to coordinate with the credit collections and master data team to identify problematic invoice delivery and resolve the issue by arranging by requesting data updates. Monitoring reports to identify when we have failed invoice and collaborating with colleagues to resolve and update.
• Liaise with Credit Collections and Master Data team
• Retrieve and post invoices
• Communicate with internal Customer
• Set up Invoice to Email
• Monitor reports for Invoice failure
• Resolve Invoice failure
You must have:
• High degree of accuracy in finance or business
• Basis Excel skills (pivot tables, vlook up)
• Written and spoken English – B1
• Attention to details
• Critical thinking/creativity.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills written and verbal
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills
• An outstanding opportunity to work for a Fortune 100 Company
• Outstanding career growth path
• Diverse workplace, where collaboration and teamwork are being encouraged and cultivated
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.