Member of program management team; program planning and control function - make sure programs are completed on time within budgets.
Work on software projects using Agile methodology in Aerospace industry.
- Compile project data, monitor variances, identify trends, analyze cost and schedule performance,
- Recommend go forward actions to maximize project execution,
- Create and maintain project schedules, forecast costs,
- Provide financial reporting at program and portfolio levels,
- Administration of projects,
- Solve complex problems under general supervision,
- Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives,
- Additional activities as assigned by the team that support program execution and deliverables.
What do you need:
- You'll be a confident, outgoing person.
- You will be interested in Program management and project planning.