Why Should You Join Us?
We are a $40 billion diversified Fortune 100 leader with more than 131,000 employees in 100 countries worldwide. We invent, build and manufacture technologies that address some of the world’s toughest challenges. If you desire an exciting, meaningful opportunity with extraordinary potential, then we invite you to apply. We believe our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key advantage.
· Provides contractual and administrative support to Honeywell Safety and Productivity Solution (SPS) Procurement team during the process of New Product Introduction of Suppliers (NPI) by reviewing of Supplier’s questionnaire and confidentiality agreement terms.
· Drafts non-disclosure agreements and reviews redlines provided by supplier to standard Honeywell non-disclosure agreements.
· Identifies and mitigates risks connected with non-standard conditions or deviations in standard terms.
· Closely cooperates with Honeywell SPS IP and Legal team in order to solve any deviations or non-standard terms.
· Develop and maintain strong working relationships primarily with assigned customers, and stakeholders within Honeywell’s organization ensuring top-class service and high customer satisfaction.
· Ensure compliance with corporate policies and procedures applicable to contracting and contract management; that includes liaising with the Law department and other stakeholders for review and approval of unusual terms
· Focuses on continual improvement in the speed, quality, and simplicity of contract formation and management processes, without compromising compliance;
Position reports to Senior Contracts Manager based in Czech Republic.
• Bachelor’s degree or master's degree of Law or equivalent
• relevant experience with legal environment or multinational corporation
• Very good knowledge of English (both spoken and written), including knowledge of legal and business terminology
• Knowledge of other languages (German, French, Russian) is a plus
• MS Office literacy
• High level communications skills (both oral and written); ability to function as member of virtual team.
• Integrity and strong focus on compliance with internal standards and policies.
• Sound business judgment, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints.
• Independent proactive and friendly personality.